Pleasant stay in this hotel in the heart of the city only a ten minute walk from the main square.
Rooms were large enough with a settee opening to another double bed if we had needed it.
Excellent breakfasts of hot and/or cold buffets, plus fruit, cereals etc (note - no brown sauce available, although there was Worcestershire Sauce).
Underground parking below the hotel although this is municipally owned and at 8.70 Eu per night it is probably typical for an old tourist city with limited space.
Staff were all very helpful and high levels of cleanliness maintained throughout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brugge Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the historic centre of Bruges, a unique European city known as the Venice of the North. It features 126 comfortable and functional rooms, a bar and restaurant, plus 8 rooms for meetings and conferences and1 large multifunctional room. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays in Bruges with your partner or family, boasting a garden, terrace and outdoor heated pool in summer. Public pay parking available under the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Brugge Centrum
- Novotel Bruges
- Bruges Novotel