“Yum!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating
Saint Albans, England, United Kingdom
“Yum!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

On a rainy, windy, cold day the hot chocolate here was just what I needed! It was the best hot chocolate I've ever had. The best part was the fun of dropping your own chocolate flower in and stirring to watch the milk turn to chocolate! Complete with a little bowl of marshmallows this was a fantastic trip. We were lucky and it wasn't busy, probably due to the weather as I have heard it can get very busy there.

1 Thank NewfieGirl2999

Bewdley, United Kingdom
“Chocolate tulips”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We first visited Bittersweet a couple of years ago when we visited Bruges. That was my first introduction to the chocolate tulip, and I have never forgotten it. When we visited Bruges again with friends, we just had to take them to this very special little cafe. It was very busy, and we had to wait for a table for the 4 of us, but it was well worth the wait. We were made very welcome and everyone was very friendly. The chocolate tulip was every bit as good as I remembered from our last visit. By far the best hot chocolate! We tried a couple of other establishments as well, but they were not a patch on this one. There is something so special about putting that chocolate filled tulip into the hot milk and watching it all blend together. The taste is then superb.

Leicestershire
“Great lunch...”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have been here twice for hot chocolate, which is gorgeous. As we got up late and missed breakfast decided to go for lunch, it was delicious. I had a salad followed by lasagne, my husband had onion soup followed by chicken pasta, everything was excellent, really tasty. The lady owner is lovely and friendly and makes you feel very welcome. Will definitely visit here again.

Boise, Idaho, United States
“Great Place and Fun for Little Girls”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Took my little girl here for "Tea" in the afternoon. Its a really cute place for little girls to have the Tea experience. She got Hot Chocolate that was AMAZING! it comes in a chocolate flower that you drop in hot milk.

The Owner speaks really good english which was nice also..

Really busy so make an appt or drop by to reserve a time

Nice Staff.

“Fantastic breakfast”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely breakfast here, and had the infamous chocolate tulip. Great attention to detail and fantastic rhubarb jam.