“Brilliant place to get to know the Spanish/south American food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Buena Vista

La Buena Vista
Ranked #234 of 707 Restaurants in Bruges
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Description: Great local's restaurant/bar with reasonable prices. Food is excellent. We ate there twice and enjoyed their fish dishes and chili con carne.
“Brilliant place to get to know the Spanish/south American food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Very interesting place to spend an evening, especially for the tapeo.
Brilliant combinations that really please your taste. The manager is very dedicated to what he is preparing in the kitchen. And last but not least, the place offers quite some Havana drinks.
Don't forget to taste the 'bahama mama'

3 Thank Jan V

Amsterdam
“Poor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

After a trip into the old part went in this bistro.

Bad owner was having a discussion with clients about bad food.

Had a drink and left to another place..

When we left the table left aswell the woman was very upset about the reaction off the I think boss.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Nathalie D
Bruges, Belgium
“mixed feelings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

I only come here because they have great cocktails, and there aren't many places in Bruges offering cocktails.
Their cocktails are ok, but little expensive, but I didn't like the service....

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ssille
London, United Kingdom
“Ok food but annoying owner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Came here with my boyfriend on our first night in Bruges and although we had a very nice bottle of wine and the atmosphere was good inside we felt the owner was very in your face and obnoxious and just did not know when to leave us alone! It was clear he felt the need to over compensate for what was in my opinion, sub-standard tapas, by going on and on about what an 'honest' chef he was. It was definitely edible but nothing special and over priced for what it was, with salami instead of chorizo and calamari which was certainly not fresh. I think this place has the potential to be good but they need to improve their food and tone down the service, a friendly joke here and there is fine but this was too much!

Visited June 2012
5 Thank Emily965
Frankfurt, Germany
“Amazing Food, Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

My wife is still in shock that I silently ate my food and didn't talk through the meal as I always do; the food was so good I just wanted to focus on it. A Bedouin once told me mealtime is for eating (a polite way of saying shut up) and tonight was the first time I got it; my open lasagna was fantastic and the service was great. Never in my life has a chef brought the ingredients to my table so that I could judge them for myself. You could see by the smile on his face and the light in his eyes he was daring my to find fault and I couldn't; everything was so very fresh. I could type on all night but suffice to say we will go back and it is one of my favorite restaurants.