All reviews duplex room top floor b and b tea and coffee making facilities beautiful room home from home railway station walk in shower pieter fridge blinds luggage toiletries bath
Reviewed August 1, 2016

I visited here in march 2015 it was one of the best experiences I have had. Pieter made it easy for us to find the B and B. was very flexible to the time I was arriving. He made us feel at home and helped us find a place to eat quiet late. The room we got was the master room and was a contemporary but also classy.

It has stuck with me for over a year since I got this trip advisor account that I must post how very excellent my stay was. Beer/ wine and sprits were all provided in rooms at a very competitive if I was Pieter I would be upping the prices,

Sorry it took so long but We had an excellent time and we still talk about it

Room Tip: Master Suite worth every penny
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2016

This B@B is the best we have ever stayed in, the property is immaculate and the room we stayed in was very clean and pristine. The couple who own the property could not do enough for you and breakfast was absolutely delicious, will definitely be coming back in the near future

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 21, 2016

The Next Door Bed & Breakfast was a lovely place to stay, just a short walk to the main town of Bruges, Pieter was a fantastic host throughout, nothing was too much trouble for him. We stayed in the room at the top in the attic, this was huge room, lovely size bed, walking open shower. Breakfast was delicious everyday with Pieter doing different things each day.
You wont go wrong by staying at this lovely B&B.

Room Tip: This B&B only has a few rooms, so book early.
Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

We spent four fantastic nights at Next Door B&B, staying in the garden suite, and would thoroughly recommend staying here on your trip to Bruges. Our thanks to Pieter and his wife for their hospitality, which really made our visit to Bruges that bit more special.

Firstly, the room. It really was of a generous size: the bed was spacious, and the room also benefitted from a comfy sofa, and a small table and chair. We slept well on our stay, and found the room very quiet. Cleanliness was absolutely perfect. The facilities were nice: a good sized bathroom with bath and shower, as well as slippers and soft robes provided.

The room also had a large television with DVD player - we followed in the footsteps of other guests and watched "in Bruges" available from the wide selection of DVDs on offer. Tea and coffee making facilities, as well as a fridge running on an honesty bar set up, were available upstairs for communal use.

We loved the benefit of a nice view over the garden, as well as the experience of staying in a traditional Bruges house, with fantastic wooden floors and large windows.

Breakfast was really lovely - it was clear that our hosts had put a lot of thought into making it special every day. The style was continental, with fresh bread and a selection of meats, cheese etc, as well as cereals. Tea/coffee and orange juice were also on offer. The room it is served in is spectacular, and the classical music playing in the background is a nice addition.

Pieter is a fount of information and helpful tips, which really helps you make the most of your visit, and makes you feel incredibly welcome and at home. He is able to provide you with a map, and as much advice as you need whilst in this beautiful city.

The location really is ideal: approximately a 15 minute walk from the station (with cases over cobbles!) and 10 minutes walk from the market square. You can easily get around on foot, and benefit from staying on a quiet road at the same time. There is a bike hire shop (de Ketting) just around the corner, where bikes can be hired for €6 for the day - perfect for a day trip to nearby Damme.

Thanks Pieter! We will be back! Lara and Hilary.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2016

My partner and I stayed here for 3 nights 4 days and it was perfection. Pieter was such a lovely person, couldn't of asked for a lovelier man:). He recommended a lot of places to visit etc. Our breakfast was perfect every morning. This B&B is a 10/10!. We stayed in the Master suite and it was such a beautiful room. Everything about this B&B was perfect. Thank you Pieter and your wife for a perfect stay. We will definitely be coming back to stay here.

Room Tip: I can see that all the rooms are beautiful on here but we stayed in the Master suite and that was such a lush room!
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple