“It is a must”

Bruges Ballooning
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The most romantic and adventurous way to discover Bruges is undoubtedly by hot air balloon. Bruges Ballooning offers, in exclusive co-operation with the city of Bruges, balloon flights over the centre of Bruges. Daily departures at sunrise and 2 hours before sunset. A one-hour balloon trip takes you over the city of Bruges, and it's wonderful surrounding castles and fields. Champagne and hotel pick-up are included.Bruges Ballooning ofrece, en cooperacion exclusiva con la ciudad de Brujas, vuelos en globo aerostatico sobre en centro de Brujas. Salidas diarios al amanecer o en la tarde. Un vuelo magico de una hora sobre la ciudad medieval y los campos y castillos de los alrededores. Champagne y servicio e transporte desde su hotel incluido.
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I can describe my experience there with three words Awesome...Awesome...Awesome

I really enjoyed :) you will be part of installing the balloon and you will understand how it works and how to drive. Also you will enjoy the view for Brugges from the highest place there.

1  Thank Wajih_Alsaid
There are newer reviews for Bruges Ballooning

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We have just returned from a most amazing experience. A beautiful early evening balloon ride over historic Bruges! Christophe and team, you are amazing and gave us an experience never to forget and the champagne at the end topped off a wonderful evening. Many, many, thanks. A Triple A+ experience! Would recommend everyone to try it!
We were lucky and ended up as the only couple on the ride! A personal tour!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My evening flight was cancelled due too much wind so it was transferred for the next morning... I wasn't so happy when I knew the crew would get me at 6 a.m. of the next day but hey, I knew that was the best time to do ballooning actually.
A van get us in our hotel, with a very kind driver and drove us to a country place, like 15 mins from Brugge.
Once we arrived the balloon was already being prepared by CHRISTOPHER, the owner and pilot of this amazing attraction.
Only me and my wife and another couple been to this trip, which I considered amazing, almost a private flight! And Christopher was there, very happy to serve us and make another flight in his career (which counts already + 2.000!). Ah, just another observation: it was his birthday!!! This shows how professional this guy is!
The flight begun kind fast, we jumped into the case and hey ho, lets go! Once it goes up, I was kind scary lol, first time doing that in life, was a little strange... But after a few minutes I was feeling more secure and enjoying more the flight.
I could see many things from above, the Belfort and even my hotel Street... Then we been to the country side part of the trip, flying above farms and amazing houses, watching the city begins its life.
Once we arrived (which was funny and smooth) we were greeted with a great breakfast, a lot of breads and donnuts and also champagne and orange juice.
Wonderfull attraction to skip a little bit from the basic stuff and worth the money!

1  Thank GuiMilani
Reviewed June 2, 2013

On an absolute perfect morning, perfect experience- what a way to see Bruges and all of Belgium. We were full of confidence with a very professionally run company. A very smooth landing in the Belgium countryside to a breakfast of champagne and pastries. Great Bruges experience.

1  Thank BJbelmont
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I had never thought I could make the decision to try ballooning. But now that I have tried this, I will certainly recommand this to all my friends who would like to experience new types of sensations during their journey. And this kind of entertainment is particularly impressive in this part of Europe, where everything is flat and the view is the widest. You can see the sea and the port!

1  Thank Anna C