“Like”

El Churrasco
Ranked #86 of 788 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is located in the luxurious hotel of J.K. Place in Capri Italy.
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

The service was nice, the food was ok, the interior is nice. The price tag is quite normal for Belgium. Did not disappoint.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Based on the great reviews we decided to try this restaurant and it did not disappoint.
Service at first was a little slow but that soon picked up. They were very accommodating to our food allergys/tolerances.
My mum's steak came out with the wrong sauce on it and that was quickly rectified. The pepper pot split over my dad's dinner and they saw us trying to sort it out and swiftly took it away to sort it for us.
My only negative comment would be is that I asked for my lamb to be cooked to well done and in my view it was cooked to medium as there were still pink bits in it although It tasted lovely i prefer my meet brown.
I would recommend this place to anyone that loves a good steak as they were big and succulent. They also do select chicken and lamb choices.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

The filet steak and solar fish was gorgeous . Stuff very friendly. Best choice for evening meal. Amazing night.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Several good steak choices with fries and salad nearby . We have fillet and mixed grill both was good. Plenty of wine choices from south america. We have also tried house wine and it was ok too. Needs reservation.Ask for tables near the window. Price performance is good.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We where made to feel very welcome and the service was very attentive without being overbearing. Food was excellent and without fault. Table top BBQ was a very nice touch.