1) Fun to try a Segway for the 1st time
2) Prompt response on e-mail
3) Tour content acceptable
4) Bathroom at centre for use before & after tour
1) Guides rude - not patient while doing training & no nice 'welcome' to anyone!
2) Guides smoked during trip - very unprofessional. No consideration for asthma sufferers.
3) Guides seemed very stressed during trip - bordering on obsessive over damage to segways & traffic & were very rude to one gentleman who stepped off without asking permission first - ugh!
4) No chance to have any free play on Segway - felt like you were going to get a row if you did!
5) Hard to focus on tour content while trying to keep Segway still
Overall, I enjoyed trying Segway for the 1st time but I did not like the tour guides, I found them very rude, unapproachable & unfriendly. I wouldn't recommend to a friend purely down to this reason. Cost £35 for 1 hour.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.