“Segway's are fun, scenery is great, shame about Charlie.!”
Review of Segway Bruges

Segway Bruges
Ranked #4 of 47 Tours in Bruges
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The tour will be one of the best highlights of your visit to Bruges. The tour takes about 1 or 2 hours incl. driving training.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Segway's are fun, scenery is great, shame about Charlie.!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The Segway is ideal to way to see Bruges. The tour is worth doing however the guide that we had (Charlie) is rather strange. Points to note; 1) He repeats himself frequently and talks utter claptrap about 70% o the time. 2) He takes you to pointless landmarks in the city, my personal highlight was a metal bar attached to a building that was used for scraping horse manure off resident’s boots, he managed to talk for about 10 minutes on this. 3) He asked one chap to leave the tour after 5 minutes as he was apparently messing around, which I may add he wasn’t, Charlie then made a big scene in front of everyone, embarrassing the poor chap in front of everyone and made him walk home alone with the rest of his party still on the tour, the guy literally did nothing wrong.

1 Thank Ryanha

• Turkish first
Norwich
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Best way to see Brugge”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We came to Brugge to celebrate a 50th birthday and wanted to do something different and memeorable and the Segway tour is definitely that and the thing to do. Charlie and the crew are great and soon had us at all at ease and whizing around the cobbled streets of this great city. You get to see parts that you would otherwise miss, and everybody walking and taking the canal tours all look and thinks "I wish I was doing that" and you can, it's easy!!!

Thanks Charlie and the team for a great hour of tuition, points of interest and fun!!! Well worth the money and something else ticked off the bucket list.

1 Thank barber70
Genk, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Love it so much fun”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Me and my family did the segway tour last thuesday. It was so much fun, that i certainly do it again. At first i was a bit nervous, but Arend and Charlie our guides helped me relax. I really loved it and I already recommanded them to my friends. It are very nice and fun guys who told us about the history of Brugge.
Hope to go back soon.
Greetz from the family Aerts.

2 Thank An H
Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do it on your first day!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was a bit nervous at first as my balance is not great...but hey, you don't need to balance. The segway is very stable and I enjoyed myself as soon as I started to relax into it. Charles was an excellent guide, very knowledgable and fun, and it was the best way to get a feel for how Bruges is laid out and where everything is. Wish we had done this on the first day.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank hazelcottage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So fun!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

While staying in Bruges, my friends and I went on looking for some fun things to do, and to our luck we found the Segway Tour which was situated next to our hotel. The team was very welcoming and helpful. They first, taught us how to ride the Segways and explained the rules that we had to follow. We then got divided into 3 groups, each with a guide that described every monument we passed by throughout our expedition. I finally recommend everyone to go and try it out since it's a very fun and interesting activity.

Visited July 2013