“What a great way to see the city” 5 of 5 bubbles

Moment Segway Tours
Ranked #4 of 44 Tours in Bruges
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The tour will be one of the best highights of a visit to Bruges. The tour takes about 1 or 2 hours incl drive training .
Useful Information: Activities for older children
South of England
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“What a great way to see the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Just came back from Bruges and did the Segway tour today. Have visited Bruges various times before, and never done this - normally the boat trips, or seen most of it on foot. I only have time to do the 1 hour version, but all the tour guides know lots of information. Will next time do the two hour version as you get to see a lot more. The Segways just zoom over the cobbled streets, its great.

1 Thank newman_david

• Turkish first
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Have always wanted to try Segways and when we saw they were offered in Bruges we thought, hmmm... that seems a bit curious. Yes, there is something oxymoronic about touring these ancient, cobbled streets via such a futuristic mode of transport. You get over that in the first ten seconds. After a quick primer on how the thing works you're off on a thrilling and entertaining spin around town, stopping at fascinating points of interest along the way. Our outstanding guide, Richard, brought the old city to life with great little stories about medieval life in Bruges. Parents loved it, teenaged kids loved it. Only thing I would do differently- reserve two hours instead of one - it was over too quickly. Tip: ask your hotel if it's part of the "Discover Bruges" partnership - you can get a discount on this tour and some other attractions. I defy you to stifle a perma-grin as you glide effortlessly along, surrounded by the spectacular beauty that is Bruges.

Surrey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best Way to see Bruges”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was a surprise for my husband's birthday and he was just so excited about having a ride on one of these. We had our guide Charlie all to ourselves and he was full of information and knowledge about Bruges past and present. He was really helpful and put me at my ease as I was a little nervous at first but once I got the hang of it there was no stopping me!! A MUST DO TRIP in my opinion.

1 Thank KCRUS
Dublin, Ireland
“Brilliant experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

myself and my girlfriend went to bruges in june, we did the usual trips ie horse drawn cart and canal boats, but Segway tour was by far the best. there was just the two of us on tour along with a guide. he was very friendly, enthusiastic and informative and brought us off for over an hour to all the sights, from the big squares to the small residential streets, highly recommended and very reasonable, we will definitely be back.

Nueva Gorgona, Panama
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Great Time With Charlie on the Segway Tour of Brugge!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We highly recommend this company and this tour. Charlie was safety-conscious and made certain we had proper instruction and practice before taking us on the road (cobblerstone lanes). We booked online during the week. We were fortunate that we were the only ones for the 12 noon tour. We had a wonderful, fun-filled, two-hour guided tour around beautiful, historic Brugge with a charming, funny guide who snapped so many great photos for us. Now his nick-name is Paparazzi Charlie. We're so glad we booked this tour! It was good value for money. Thank you, Charlie!