“Always a delight”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Hertfordshire
“Always a delight”
Reviewed February 2, 2011

I continue to visit this wonderful little place, each time trying a different type of cake.

We had a chocolate ganache bomb covered in meringues and also a chocolate truffle.

Both were amazing and we look forward to visiting every year.

The quality and service is second to none, thankfully not many people know about this place so we are always able to get a table.

• Visited November 2010

mumbles
“Great restaurant, food, service and pricing”
Reviewed December 18, 2010

All other restaurants in Bruges seem to sell the same predictable food, mussels and chips for £23! De Buhne has a fresh range of organic food which is served to an extremely high standard. My partner is a veggy and there aren't many restaurants in Bruges that caters for her. Ignoring that the menu was extremely good and varied. I had scallops to start, organic duck for main course and an extremely good pudding for 24 Euro!

Great food, ethics, service and pricing. I would highly recommend searching it out (unfortunately it doesn't have a website as the owners believe in food and not marketing! Visit this restaurant and tell the owner that you found it on tripadvisor

Hertfordshire
“My Ideal little Organic cake shop!!!”
Reviewed November 21, 2009

What a gem!
I returned here again this year and found the cakes and quiches just as good as ever. One of our party said it was the best Cappuccino too!
Service is exceptional!
In the menu confirms it is all organic and that the food is not "factory produced"
I'm sure this little place will never change and I will return each year for this little deight!

Canada
“Don't miss this little gem”
Reviewed April 22, 2009

This is a small restaurant with about 7 tables. We just happened upon it purely by chance as it is located on a very quiet side street and looks more a small cafe. We were there for dinner. The service was exceptional. Our server was so friendly and attentive that I suspect she must be at least a co-owner. The food was local and organic. I had a zucchini soup and goat cheese quiche in puff pastry. I have had these dishes in other restaurants but nothing can touch this. The two dinners with wine and beer came to 46 euros, which for Brugge is very reasonable. I have tried to think of something negative to say to make this review more believable but I can't. I very highly recommend this restaurant either for a meal or just a coffee and one of their wonderful pastries.