“All meat lovers should go here !”

Restaurant Grill de Hobbit
Ranked #242 of 756 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Great atmosphere , friendly staff and as many pork ribs as you can eat . This was our second visit and it was just as good as the first time , 4 years ago .It is quirky and a fun place to eat if you want something different but still with good food .

Reviewed August 6, 2014

This is a quirky little restaurant in Bruges. We actually went to try the AYCE ribs, but when I saw lamb on the menu, I decided that I would have to try it. I am really glad that I did. The rack of lamb ribs was absolutely delicious. They were cooked and seasoned perfectly, and I was served a large enough portion that I was literally stuffed when I left. The service was good, the waitress funny and friendly, and the atmosphere was very middle-earth. I would go back again.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

WE got a lovely table by the window and the waitress was great at helping us choose a traditional beer.
The lamb was delicious as was the seafood and the baked potato was great!

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We turned up without a reservation and the staff were very accommodating. They explained that it would be a wait so we hopped over the street for a few beers then returned.

The service was good and the food excellent. I had ribs - delicious! My girlfriend had a steak - beautifully cooked.

Was offered some more ribs but couldn't manage them.

We were made to feel welcome and not rushed off our table. A good spot.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

on a summers eve i had a reservation booked at the Hobbit. When we walked in we got very good service, straight to the tables and onto out first beer. After ordering the food came out within 5 minutes which was very surprising. So maybe if you want to relax first order a tad later.
The ribs were not greasy at all like in some other places but were on the verge of being a bit dry. That's the tricky part of cooking ribs. But combining the Thai sauce or the homemade herbe butter with them is really was good. The review says very good but it was somewhere in between average and very good. all in all a good meal and a satisfied customer