“Beer, Beer and More Beer”
Review of 't Brugs Beertje

't Brugs Beertje
Ranked #32 of 788 Restaurants in Bruges
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Oldfashioned Belgian beerhouse with around 300 Belgian beers. We also serve small snacks.Only classical music in the bar !
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Very popular beer bar serving tasty snacks. Good service with the widest choice of beer I've ever seen. Doesn't open until 4.00 p.m but is worth the wait. There is a menu of beers on each table and the waiters will advise you on which ones to have according to your personal taste. Each beer is served in its relevant glass. A must for all beer lovers

Write a ReviewReviews (1,371)

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We boozed away a good number of hours in here. A brilliant pub - you know you're on to a winner when the beer list is well over twenty pages!

1  Thank Elaine B
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I found this place off TA and it was also listed in a travel book. I was happy that I found it off a shopping street as well. I've had my fair share of Belgium beers even before coming to Belgium so I knew when I liked and didn't like. The staff were all really friendly and helped me decide what to try. I sat at the bar when this place opened and it filled up quite nicely. I enjoyed talking to the locals and just taking in the experience of being in Bruges. Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Had happy hazy memories of this place from our previous visit 4 years ago and thankfully all was as I expected. Strange to see it shown on here as a restaurant, it isn't that but it is an excellent traditional bar.
It is central in Bruges and a few minutes from Markt or Zand squares off a main shopping street. The barman that served us was very helpful and able to find beers to each of the different tastes in our group of 4 people. With a large beer list and friendly approach this bar is ideal for afficianadoes or anyone who wants to see what the fuss is about when it comes to belgian beers.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

If you like beer, you will love this spot. If you don't like beer then you probably will after a visit here. My wife and I were told by fellow travelers to find this bar, and we were not disappointed. Even if you are not a beer drinker there are enough lighter and fruitier beers to wet your whistle. Tonnes of beers, tonnes of people and tonnes of fun, Check it out