“slow........”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Nha Trang, Vietnam
“slow........”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Sitting here after ordering over an hour and a half ago. The starter was great but service is thin. I think this restaurant must be great, usually but its impossible to catch the attention of the waiter and their organisation is poor. Nearly 2 hours now.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank TheLyricalGremlin

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Paris
“Second (and last) trip to Cambrinus”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This was my second trip to Brugge and this time with friends. I had a decent experience on my first visit to Cambrinus the first trip for dinner and decided to return there for lunch on my second trip. The service was terrible - the waiter brought two Cokes when we ordered three - then when we were able to get someone's attention (the original two cokes were already finished) we ordered another round plus asked for the original Coke. The waiter eventually came back with four Cokes, and then proceeded to give me a hassle about taking the fourth one back since I didn't order it.
The food was also not as good as I remembered - plus our meals arrived separately at our table at least 10 minutes apart.
You can do better in Brugge - don't support a business that doesn't have good food or service...

Austin, Texas
“Wonderful Selection of Beers - Average Food”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We referenced some online reviews in regards the best places for beer in Bruges and stumbled our way to Bierbrasserie Cambrinus, just off the main square. In general, the food and service was average but the venture and stay was well-worth the selection of beers. With over 400+ beers available to include the ever-famous Westvleteren Trappist Beer (highly recommended), the Cambrinus is a must for anyone who wants to try to the finer beers of Bruges. The food was average--nothing terrible but nothing super-fantastic either. My recommendation is go with the hope of tasting a lot of atypical and seasonal Belgium Beer. I recommend the Westveletern 8. A must for beer drinkers!

• Visited January 2013
Ghent, Belgium
“huge selection of beer with good food”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I've been to this bar 2 times across my 1 year and half stay in Bruges. This bar is famous for having a huge selection of beer, you can't miss this place if you're a beer-lover. Despite that, the food here is of good quality as well. I tried the Irish rib-eye here twice, and they're both very tasty.
I also tried the shrimp croquette, which I don't like so much.
You can imagine such a popular bar it must be really busy and noisy all the time, if you're looking for a romantic dinner, then never come to here, but otherwise, this place is worth a visit for sure!

Halifax, United Kingdom
“Average pub food”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very average pub food with a price tag of 70 euros for 2 courses.
Staff look miserable and over worked, the place is totally over crowded.
Better avoided.