“Nice restaurant with a lot of choise”
Review of Carillon

Carillon
Ranked #647 of 766 Restaurants in Bruges
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very nice service and all came on time , we had scampi's in garlicsauce and the Tournedos provence style . medium rare and nice and juicy. the little prawns were deliciouse .
The restaurant was pretty full and we managed to get a nice table and had a joyfull time here , Bruges is a very nice city and the romantic evenings were there.
next time were in Bruges we will table here again.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Do not eat here. I had dirt all through my salad and politely sent it back. The manager was rude and uncooperative and made me pay 8euro for the 1/4 of the salad I did eat. I would not recommend this to anyone. All the food is over priced and if a poor quality!

1  Thank Sookie85
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went in for a quick lunch near the market - chose this one since other places seemed deserted.
Turns out that wisdom of the crowds doesn't always work!
Food was edible but not much more, and they forgot to bring the drinks we ordered.
The toilets had a bad smell of sewage.

1  Thank acebiel
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went in to the restaurant on an of chance, the food was horrendous, the staff were not helpful! i asked for cheese croquet and got shrimp!!
The sausages were raw with blood in them so were inedible!
I would not recommend this place at all! When we left the restaurant we were than moaned about because we did not leave a tip! But i have a very big tip for them! Close up your rubbish!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I would not recommend this restaurant, the staff were disengaged, surly, inattentive and rude. We had to ask for water twice and by the time we left we still hadn't got any. The food was very disappointing, my tuna nicoise was a tin of tuna emptied onto a clump of lettuce, my husbands meat skewer (which he asked for rare) came practically cremated. Two musicians then came in to play the violin and guitar and then approached each table asking for a tip when we were still in the middle of our meal. My husband is in the hospitality industry and he was really unimpressed by this intrusion.We felt that if the restaurant allows the musicians to come in there should be a rule that they don't disturb people who are still eating. Although maybe we should have been grateful of the distraction to take our mind off the terrible food! We asked for the bill and hot footed it out of there for pudding & coffee elsewhere.

1  Thank Helly_and_Stu