“The worst Indian meal of our lives without exception!”
Review of Indian Tandoori

Indian Tandoori
Ranked #514 of 768 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2012

The welcome was unfriendly, we should have left then! The service was dreadful, the food was appalling, it was inedible. We could not eat the food it was so bad, we pointed this out to the surley waiter who bought the bill and took our money, he didn't care at all. To conclude, dreadful service, appalling inedible food and very expensive, AVOID AT ALL COST!!

1  Thank Rod G

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Honestly I am picky with Indian food but in West vlaanderen that's where we go for Indian food

Reviewed September 7, 2011

I went here solo for dinner my first night in Bruges. It was not busy when I arrived and I seated myself. The waitress was quick to attend, provide me with a menu and take my drink order. It looks like a small business and I only observed two people there, but they get the job done.

The food was awesome! Veggie pakora to start and then butter chicken with cheese naan. Absolutely stuffed and enjoyed it thoroughly.

If you are craving Indian food this is the place!

1  Thank CF-AZY
Reviewed December 31, 2010

I went this restaurant on 29 Dec 10. There were 2 staff members a man who may of been the manager and a woman. They were both completely useless. The man could not smile, just frowned and gave one word answers. The woman who I would assume to be new was just dozy and did not have a clue. It took them an age to ask if we wanted drinks, of which most were not available and were not asked if we wanted any more. I asked for poppodums and the man just grunted something at me. He asked if I wanted my bhuna medium or hot so I asked for it hot, it arrived mild as it comes.
Seriously, they need to buck up.

1  Thank M B
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Imagine a restaurant, where, for no reason whatsoever the staff is being rude to you. We walked into this Indian restaurant and ordered a relatively smaller meal due to

1. Us having had a good snack in evening
2. Prices being a bit higher
3. No habbit of drinking, even wine

There was no smile on the guy taking the order, in fact he was the only one doing all the stuff, he placed every small and soft thing on our table with a "Thud", begining from the plates, the food warmer, and the food itself. Same was the attitude when he cleared our table. He told, "Is that all", went into his chamber got our invoice and did not even bother to put it inside the normal wallet that they give invoices even in the smallest restaurants in India. We gave the money and walked away absolutely irritated.

I would have been okay had the same behaviour been extended to others, but no, he was kinder, more smiling and warm, and handled other more gently than others. Iam not sure if he was irritated by the fact of us being indians, or us having ordered a limited quantity of food. All in all it was by far the worst dining experience of my life.

BTW the food was mediocre to Just ok and was a big shame on what can be called Indian food!!

1  Thank Narac