“Ideal spot” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Be My Guest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bruges
Be My Guest
Ranked #112 of 228 Bruges B&B and Inns
Mustbetrue
“Ideal spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I have just stayed here 2nights.it is an ideal place to stay in Bruges.v.comfortable bedroom,quirky decor,clean ensuite,decent shower,warm welcoming hostess,and the breakfast...words are not enough!do not miss out on the breakfast.central location within walking distance of all the main attractions.we recommend be my guest b&b!

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Mustbetrue

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This bed and breakfast was super cute, clean and comfortable. The location was a 5 minute walk to centre of town. Anne was very helpful in recommending places such as local pubs and places to eat! We didn't stay for the breakfast part of the B&B but it looked as though there was a nice spread of food. We would definitely stay here again or recommend this place to anyone. Only thing that I would say negative is that the wifi wasn't a strong signal, but this would not make me not want o come back.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Ubud, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Absolutely adored this little gem of a B&B, so quaint and cosy, clean and practical, it felt just like home. I loved returning to my room and such an inviting homely environment after a day of sightseeing. Anne the host was a lovely lady, so warm, welcoming, offered plenty of local advice, checking to ensure i was always comfortable and happy and shared a lovely morning chatting over breakfast and meeting her gorgeous cat Walter! (does not go in the guest areas/room). The perfect host and home - the type to keep you from ever booking a hotel again. Breakfast was divine and beautifully prepared and Anne was happy to offer it anytime, even in my ridiculously early rising time - a variety of breads, croissant, cakes, cheese and ham, butter, jams and chocolate, egg and ham omelette, yogurt, fruit, tea, coffee, I could have sat there all day! The location was perfect too - located in perhaps the most picturesque canal-corners of Bruges and only a short walk into the centre of town (approx 5-7 mins). Wifi in the room was excellent! I couldnt have been happier, I will absolutely return to this B&B when I come back to Bruges and highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Bruge. Thank you Anne!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank reginamara
Cheshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I have just returned from a short trip to Bruges. After going through numerous hotel and B&B websites and reading the positive reviews for Be My Guest, I decided to book a stay here.

The booking process was simple, an email enquiry on the website, and the owner Anne replies to you very promptly. She did not require a deposit and you just pay in cash on the first morning after your arrival. We stayed in room number 1, which is front facing and has a side view of the nearby canal, a beautiful sight when the sun is shining in the morning. The room was clean and spacious and provided ample storage and space for the two of us.

Anne greeted us personally, provided us with a map and was happy to answer any questions we had. We provided her with a time we would like breakfast in the morning and went about exploring the town. The location of the B&B is perfect everything is in within a short walking distance.

Breakfast was served downstairs and was one of the best breakfasts I have ever had at a B&B. Anne had thought of everything there was fresh juice, tea/coffee, pastries, various different types of bread, preserves, chocolate, cheese, ham, local biscuits. She also provided hot dishes, on the first day an omelette and pancakes and on the second boiled eggs. All the dishes used to serve the breakfast were carefully thought of and unique. (I’m not a big fan of fry ups so if a continental breakfast is not your thing, you may disagree with me).

Without any hesitation I would recommend this B&B to all of my friends. To sum it up perfect location, perfect host and all at a perfect price.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank CheshireAnon
New York, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Value for the $ is great. Only complaint is that wifi did not work well in our room. We had to go to the ground floor or stand in the hall. Otherwise, we were very pleased. Location within Brugge is perfect.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank STTG
denver, co
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed at Be My Guest in Bruges for two nights and Anne was such a gracious host - I highly recommend staying here. It was only a few blocks from the Belfry (bell tower) and main square. Upon arriving she had maps for us of the area and our room had a comfortable king bed (which I feel is uncommon for Europe). Each morning for breakfast we had quite the spread that Anne served herself. Eggs, breads, pastries, fruit, meat, cheese and coffee/tea. Anne was so friendly and when there was a train strike in Belgium on the day we planned to take a train to Paris she called the train station for us to confirm the strike, then called to book us a rental car, then even drove us to the car rental place herself. She was so helpful and we would have been lost without her help.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank steph612
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights after coming from Paris. I would come here before Paris any day. The room was large and super comfortable. Anne was wonderful and made a great large breakfast. The canal was just out the window, and there were many pubs and restaurants just a half block away. Literally could not find a better location in Bruges, and I'm surprised I was able to get a room. Would definitely come back here!

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo