“We had a brilliant time!”

Quasimundo Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Quasimundo biketours Bruges has been offering entertaining bikerides in the medieval city of Bruges and the surrounding flatlands since 12 years . A fun experience for all those bike riding enthousiasts & history lovers . Our local guides make you feel this wonderful city like we locals do....on a bicycle.
Kinver, United Kingdom
“We had a brilliant time!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We did the countryside tour, it was excellent. Our guide Dany was great; he was very informative, he made sure everyone was comfortable, and that the pace was ok for all, and there was a really friendly atmosphere. We saw lots of things you won't see staying in the city and the change of pace (less hustle and bustle) made a welcome change. We did about 28 miles but it's all flat so really easy, that said, the pub stop was a well deserved rest :-) We would defiantly recommend this tour, what a great day!!

Cagliari, Italy
“The best part of my Belgium trip”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I was staying in Brussels but I wanted a different tour so I booked the border by bike tour of Quasimundo and it is an experience I will never forget. Biking is not really famous in the Philippines and I am quite new with this experience. I was the slowest one in the group by the third hour, but everyone was amazing! Danny, our super friendly guide helped me a lot and even pushed me. He was also generous to pay for our drinks in a local pub in Damme. The view was amazing. We went past through sheep, cows, horses, green fields, windmills - everything was a feast to the eye.

I know Danny can read it. Thank you very much again for the wonderful experience! I really love my Brugge experience. :)

Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brugge history and humour on a bike – If you are happy on a bike you will be happy on this tour!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

March 1, 2014 at 9:50 am in front of one of Bruggs’ unmistakable landmarks I met Jos – guide/owner of QuasiMundo Bike Tours. It was the start of a five star Brugge By Bike tour which I could not recommend more highly. Jos is an historian, a storyteller, an actor and a comedian. He is local and he believes his guides should be local too. We even said hi to his Dad and Mom - walking arm in arm in Market Square– as Jos was giving us a history lesson.
For those who like cycling, and particularly for solo travelers like me, I think a bike tour is the best way to see Brugge. Biking along the canals and wiggling through cobblestone streets let us see much more in the hours we were together than would have been possible for me on a walking tour. This was important because I was only in Brugge for one day. For instance, the oldest tavern in Brugge (1515) is a distance from the main downtown square. It was a highlight of the trip, not just for its cozy coal firebox that warmed us on a March morning or the Belgium beer or hot chocolate (included in the tour price), but the venue gave our guide yet another opportunity to tell us tales, embellished by folk lore and “poetic licence”, of what went on in Brugge centuries ago. The bikes were comfortable and in excellent shape. Safety was taken seriously and a good time was had by all.
Thank you Jos and your team.
Best wishes for a fantastic QuasiMundo Cycle tour season.
Lorraine, Canada

3 Thank Lorraine987654321
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The guys running these tours were knowledgable, entertaining and very welcoming. I also think it was good value for money. I very much enjoyed my tour with them and would recommend them thoroughly to anyone considering it.

I did their 'Border by Bikes' tour and it was a great way to see some of the countryside around Bruges, that I wouldn't have otherwise seen.

Visited August 2013
Maple Ridge, BC Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Danny, our tour guide was wonderful”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We took the 2.5hr city tour and it was great! Our tour guide, Danny was wonderful. He was very informative and fun. Really enjoyed the tour, wish it didn't end so soon. Bruges is a lovely city to visit and it was nice to get some history about it. It was nice to have a chance to sit and chat with everyone at the pub, at the end of the tour. Would not hesitate to recommend this tour. I wish we would have had time to book the longer tour as well.

Visited September 2013