“Awesome, awesome, awesome!”

Quasimundo Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Quasimundo biketours Bruges has been offering entertaining bikerides in the medieval city of Bruges and the surrounding flatlands since 12 years . A fun experience for all those bike riding enthousiasts & history lovers . Our local guides make you feel this wonderful city like we locals do....on a bicycle.
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Awesome, awesome, awesome!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Just got back from the "Border by bike" tour with the awesome guide Jos. You know its awesome when although the last 30 mins were in the pouring rain, we are writing a great review! Jos was funny (make sure you laugh at his jokes), informative and really cool. I stayed at the front of the line and as such was able to chat with Jos the whole way, learning and laughing.
I would recommend this tour to anybody (i.e. its not taxing cause, well, Brugges is flat!).

Worth more that the price.

Visited October 2012

Claremont, CA
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Exploring the beautiful city”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We booked our bike tour with Jos so we wouldn't have to do any of the overpriced stuff the cruise ship offers. So glad we did! We learned a lot about the city and the Flemish people. Winding down after our ride with our fellow tourists sipping a local beer didn't hurt either!

Ketchikan, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome...”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

On what was to have been my last day in Brugge, I did the afternoon ride to Damme and had a great time...Jos was personable, entertaining, and informative...I learned about history as well as his ideas about where to eat and other things to do in Brugge...a reservation problem resulted in my staying in Brugge for a few more days, and my repeating the afternoon tour as well as making the morning city tour...later on my holiday while on an Amsterdam bike tour, I was talking with a couple and found out their next stop was Brugge...I'm sure that I sounded like a "groupie" with my enthusiastic recommendation of Jos' bike tours...

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic - the best way to see Bruges!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

We took our 9 and 15 year old children on the Quasimundo Bike Tour yesterday and it was fabulous. Learned so much about Bruges and the Belgium history from Jos our tour guide. Would recommend it to everyone as a must do in Bruges. Thanks Jos!

1 Thank Suzanne H
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fabulous Ride”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We rode the country side tour with Stephan. We rode so far (22.3Km) which i was not expecting but we did get to see a great deal of the country side! Our guide was informative and funny. We generally had a great afternoon in the country side. Our group was amazing so we had a wonderful time.

Visited September 2012