“lovely steak and ribs”
Review of In't Nieuw Museum

In't Nieuw Museum
Reserve with
In't Nieuw Museum is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 741 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

we booked this restaurant for a family of 5 on our first night in Bruges and we are so glad we did. it is such a lovely place, really cosy and a great atmosphere. four of us had steaks and my 13 year old had the ribs. all cooked on an open fire. in't Nieuw museum is a little out of the way but it really is worth it. we loved it!

1  Thank polarbear194

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We loved our experience at this wonderful Belgium restaurant! The atmosphere was amazing, with the owner cooking our flavorful steaks over an open fire to mouth watering perfection! This steak was the tastiest steak I've ever had, including the one in Argentina last summer. I highly recommend the peppercorn sauce and the augratin potatoes. Off the beaten path, but a welcome walk for the outcome.

1  Thank Shauna P
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I adore ribs and tried here and one other place in Bruges on recommendations. Don't fall for the hype this is without a doubt the top choice for ribs in town. The service was friendly without being overbearing. You don't get the 'all you can eat' option as you do in some other places but that's no bad thing. If you're simply looking for quantity then by all means go elsewhere but if it's quality you're looking for the this is the choice. The meat is cooked in front of you so you can see that it is fresh rather than being prepared hours in advance and left to warm in an oven as can often be the case with a high volume restaurant. All I can say is I will definitely make the effort to eat here again when n Bruges - and will make the effort to return to Bruges to eat here.

1  Thank New G
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was one of the best steak dinners I've had in my life and I'm from New York City where there are tons of very high quality restaurants. Not to mention the price of $25 Euro for my meal and glass of wine could not be beat. This is a must if you are in Bruges and love meat.

1  Thank risaellen
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Excellent place with a very warm people.

The ribs were great and I really disappointed that we didn't visit for the second time to try the steaks (they look really juicy and inviting).

1  Thank YanVug