“Carl Ooghe” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of WW1 Tours

WW1 Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Personally guided tours to Waterloo and the WW1 & WW2 Memorials a Battlefields in France and Belgium. Tours to the Western Front are tailor made to develop the British, ANZAC, Canadian or American dimension. Single day and multi-day tours Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel. Optional drop off at Lille Europe station or Paris CDG airport. We are licensed to work as a tour guide and to transport people.
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
“Carl Ooghe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

My son and I had a 3 Day tour with Carl Ooghe visiting the Somme, Ypres and many of the Battlefields and cemeteries along the journey. We both found the experience very moving and Carl was exceptional in his knowledge and in particular how he explained the background to the history of WW1 . I had considered previously that I knew a reasonable amount concerning WW1 I had to confess my knowledge was very limited.

I do not believe you can fully understand WW1 without having the expertise of someone like Carl to take you through it .

I would fully recommend anyone contemplating a visit to the ww1 Battlefields to contact Carl and seek out his guidance for a Tour, you will not regret it and you will understand so much more by having it explained in detail

David & Jack Bryant Lowestoft ,UK