“The Legendary Greenway Burger ”
Review of Greenway

Greenway
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Leuven
Description: We'll make you wonder about how delicious plant based food can be. We have an extensive fixed menu, which is supplemented monthly with tasteful seasonal suggestions and a wide range of glutenfree meals! Enjoy our funky salads, fantastic burgers, our world-famous wraps, or choose one of our delicious veggie side dishes. As well as our absolute Greenway classic, the Thai curry bowl: you really must give it a try! Our drink menu includes a large selection of original refreshing organic soft drinks, ice teas and cold-pressed fresh juices, beer and wine. You can order your hot drinks as desired with cow’s milk, soy milk or almond milk. So foodlovers, you are all very welcome at Greenway!
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

One word: Delicious! I really enjoyed eating this burger. It's close to a real burger (animal) but I'm happy it's not exact the same. It's way more delicious than "real" meat.
The staff is as always very friendly and they have a nice student deal.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

First visit and won’t be the last..
the food is amazing , very fresh, very tasty.
Different kind of burgers and salads..
Also sitting at the terrace under the sun is a good idea for lunch time..
I highly recommend this lovely restaurant and thank you for the friendly lovely owner..

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

As a vegetarian, I am very used to getting little to no choice in my food when I travel, and even restaurants specialising in vegetarian food tend to fall into the trap of providing the same options as everywhere else.

Greenway was a place that I could try new things, and where my meat eating boyfriend was able to have a satisfying vegan burger that hit all the marks. For us, Greenway went the way of a vegan burger joint, which we were very excited about. Veggie burgers don’t tend to vary very much, but all three available burgers were vastly different, satisfying, delicious and healthy. What more could you ask for?

The decor was trendy, fresh and attractive and the staff were friendly and helpful. You get the added bonus of knowing your food is ethical and organic, and the larger tables and clear away area create a lovely sense of community.

So good, we had to go twice even though we only had 4 days! Perfect for both lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2018

My friends and I were looking for a healthy bite, but we aren't the salad type of guys. Someone suggested Greenway, I had never heard of it, and man... it was gooood! The Greenway Classic is rich of flavors en surprises with every bite you take. Furthermore, the modern interior and the alternative drinks suit the Greenway experience.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Good vegetarian restaurant. Service not at the table, You have to Order at the desk.
No Problem.
Wraps were Little Bit tooooo dry....Any sausage would help.

Date of visit: June 2018