“Wonderfully tasty choice”
Review of Greenway

Greenway
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Leuven
Description: We'll make you wonder about how delicious plant based food can be. We have an extensive fixed menu, which is supplemented monthly with tasteful seasonal suggestions and a wide range of glutenfree meals! Enjoy our funky salads, fantastic burgers, our world-famous wraps, or choose one of our delicious veggie side dishes. As well as our absolute Greenway classic, the Thai curry bowl: you really must give it a try! Our drink menu includes a large selection of original refreshing organic soft drinks, ice teas and cold-pressed fresh juices, beer and wine. You can order your hot drinks as desired with cow’s milk, soy milk or almond milk. So foodlovers, you are all very welcome at Greenway!
Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

As a vegetarian, I am very used to getting little to no choice in my food when I travel, and even restaurants specialising in vegetarian food tend to fall into the trap of providing the same options as everywhere else.

Greenway was a place that I could try new things, and where my meat eating boyfriend was able to have a satisfying vegan burger that hit all the marks. For us, Greenway went the way of a vegan burger joint, which we were very excited about. Veggie burgers don’t tend to vary very much, but all three available burgers were vastly different, satisfying, delicious and healthy. What more could you ask for?

The decor was trendy, fresh and attractive and the staff were friendly and helpful. You get the added bonus of knowing your food is ethical and organic, and the larger tables and clear away area create a lovely sense of community.

So good, we had to go twice even though we only had 4 days! Perfect for both lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 12, 2018

My friends and I were looking for a healthy bite, but we aren't the salad type of guys. Someone suggested Greenway, I had never heard of it, and man... it was gooood! The Greenway Classic is rich of flavors en surprises with every bite you take. Furthermore, the modern interior and the alternative drinks suit the Greenway experience.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Good vegetarian restaurant. Service not at the table, You have to Order at the desk.
No Problem.
Wraps were Little Bit tooooo dry....Any sausage would help.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Greenway has a menu of quality plant-based burgers, wraps, curries and salads for a reasonable price. Items are made fresh to order and are tasty and filling.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2018

I've been a true and loyal customer of Greenway Leuven ever since its existence. Leuven was, and still is, lacking enough vegetarian restaurants. However, I would like write down some suggestions for the current management in the hope they pick up something here:-)
1) what the menu offers, is still good and tasty BUT
2) prices are way too high. I understand you need to earn money, but if I compare the prices with the prices I paid 15 years ago in your restaurant, it will makes me not coming often anymore.
3) all the best things are gone in the menu (help?!!!): original cheese burger of years ago (was SO yummy, longtime go:-(!!!), salad with goats cheese (yummy!), vegetarian pasta bolognese (yummi!), all the fresh juices (apple with mint, grapefruit....) for which I regularly popped in, the fresh mango lassis (good times)....so really, can you please put at least some of these back on the menu:-)?!

Apart from this, I alway very much enjoy the atmosphere, the interior, the music:-)

Greetings,