“Best Italian I’ve had in ages!”
Review of Rossi

Rossi
Ranked #18 of 511 Restaurants in Leuven
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My colleague took me here as I was new to the city! Lovely menu very small and no English! The waiter explains the set menu. Lovely dishes and great service. We had the 3 course set menu and it was lovely. See pictures.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

We had a two course lunch and for what they cook it has to be the best Italian all the places I have visited in Belgium. The pasta, meat dishes and service all exceptional. The chef and the personal who received us were very nice

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019

This is a typical italien, with good food.
On Friday and saturday only a 3 or 5 course diner, other day is also a la carte
don't to expect a pasta bolognaise, here you will get it as antipasta

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Staff very friendly, food gorgeous, special no menu to chose from just what the talented Italian cook served.
We were served game extremely nice

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 15, 2018

We had our wedding meal with close family and friends at Rossi's. I myself was unfamiliar with the restaurant, my wife was and I have to confirm I was very pleased. The place is small, but has lots of character. Service was friendly and most importantly, the food was splendid with sufficient consideration for our guests with special needs (vegetarian, gluten-free, and myself being lactose intolerant). In summary a pleasant experience, I definitely recommend Rossi's as one of Leuven's finer places to eat.

Date of visit: December 2018