“Fesh n nice food”

Ellis Gourmet Burger Leuven
Order Online
Ranked #43 of 509 Restaurants in Leuven
Cuisines: American, Belgian
Description: Serving one day together with our guests a perfect burger.
Description: Serving one day together with our guests a perfect burger.
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Visited this place twice in two days. Good service, provides fresh nice meals. I enjoyed their fries a lot. Today I came for seconds . I would really recommend this place for a nice light meal and beverages (hot or cold ). Is just a pity , they offer their hot beverages only in small cups , don’t do big cups.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed January 29, 2019

We went on a Sunday where many restaurants were closed. Ellis was open and was a good surprise. Nice decoration, good service, tasty burger. Recommend.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

On a grey, rainy day the burgers from Ellis brighten up the day thanks to their delightful taste.
Before starting the burgers we got some finger food in the form of nachos.
I thought they would we warm but to my surprise, they were served cold and without cheese! As such, I wouldn't recommend them. It tastes too weird when they are served cold.

Getting into the main dish, this was in one word: excellent.
I had the seasonal burger, Porkey Porchetta and my girlfriend took the Blue Cheese Madness. My pork burger felt light and very well mad with some juice flowing out. The blue cheese was melted slightly and gave the burger a nice punchy taste. The downside to these burger dishes is that side are extra of more than three euro. This way of doing things makes the good a bit more expensive.

The service was good and the waiters were friendly. Can't really say anything bad about them.

Overall we enjoyed good food though I'd skip the nachos.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

We wanted to check out what burgers were like in Belgium. You can't go wrong in Ellis. Delicious, good variety and great service!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

If you are craving a big, juicy American style burger, Ellis Gourmet Burger is the place for you. Choose from a variety of traditional and not-so traditional toppings and you are sure to be satisfied. Yum!

Date of visit: August 2018