“Very tasty burgers”

Huis Der Burgers
Order Online
Ranked #29 of 503 Restaurants in Leuven
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

If you’re looking for cozy gourmet burger joint to hang out with friends, this is it. Burgers are good value for money, prep time is quite quick and taste is good. Remember to look for / try out the burger of the day - usually written on the wall chalkboard.
Getting our pram in was slightly tricky with the single door entrance and steps, but in the end turned out ok.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed September 16, 2018

We found this place in one of the main road in Leuven and decided to try it, as it is really a nice place. I tried the lamb hamburger and it was really good! Meat was good quality, portions are very abundant, with plenty of fries. Price is right, so I recommend it!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

We love this place, we’ve been a million times! For us it’s the best burger in Leuven, the meat is very good (for a burger). The portions are generous and beautifully served. Good enough fries, they could be a bit better in my opinion (but the I’m the most exigent person on the planet regarding fries, yes I am...). The atmosphere is lovely, even elegant! it’s a great place to be with a group of friends, your family or for a romantic date. Very good staff, we’ve always been treated with a lot of care. I also like that the owner is always there, working hard and paying attention to everything around. So we keep coming back!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Lovely burger house with nice personnel. The burger aren't very big, but they are very good. I tried the Hola Guapa and I was satisfied with it. The only thing to change is that the vegetables inside are a little too cold.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

if you are looking for a dinner in Leuven, do not miss the appointment with this pub. It is not so big as the dimensions of it's plates!
Very good and typical dishes in a country where they have influence from Italy, French and Germany.
good ration price/quality. very large quantity!
Enjoy