“Great !”

Oona Asian Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #65 of 511 Restaurants in Leuven
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 20, 2019

Great food at low prices ( we had the curry with chicken and scampi), fast and friendly service and nice atmosphere: we will be back !

1  Thank patrickbelgio

Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

We had a dinner for Valentine day. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Food and wine were very taste!

1  Thank GretaSa
Reviewed February 11, 2019

I can't be more thrilled about this place. I have been living here for the past 5 months and really gave up on eating out because very place I went to was more or less expensive and I was really disappointed in the food until I went to Oona. I went 2 days in a row, the first day I was veeery happy about my food (I got the dim sum and noodle soup with chicken) and the second day I got the red curry with chicken. I couldn't be happier about what I got. Prices are very reasonable and the waitress is lovely. I will be coming more often and keep recommending it.

Reviewed December 15, 2018

Good place in the center of Leuven , small restaurant , friendly staff and good food. The have a good menu card which gives you enough options also for vegetarians.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere with a lot of light thanks to the panel windows. We tried the wok options and were very good. Perfect for those late lunches on Sundays.

Date of visit: January 2018