See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Located in an old brewery, this B&B has a lot of historical characters: from the squeaky boards to the canopy bed, the huge bathroom with a private Sauna, this is a perfect place to spend a weekend or more to explore the old university town of Leuven.

The B&B is located on the Lei, a quiet place of Leuven within walking distance of the historical center, and within riding distance of the Oud Heverlee. If your goal is to explore Brussels, the train station is about 10 minutes away on foot, 20 for a slow walker.

So, be it for a romantic escapade or for a spot when exploring the city and its surrounding, let the two hostesses here take care of you.

Room Tip: though quiet, ask for the rooms with view on the back
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2016

I work in an international environment and have to book rooms for our international guests at a regular basis. Whenever possible, I try to book people a room at Oude Brouwerij Keyser Carel since our guests have always been very pleased with the accomodation and the service!
Speaking for myself, I have never stayed at the B&B myself but have also been very pleased about the service and the very friendly and helpful hosts - they will go out of their ways to make your stay as comfortable as possible! I can definitely recommend them!!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank An V
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights. Accommodations were spacious and beautifully decorated. The hosts were helpful and genial. The location is convenient to the main tourist areas, yet on a quiet street.

Breakfast was delightful, and our host accommodated our American need for lots of coffee.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grandmajoan
Reviewed March 14, 2016

I stayed at this B&B in June 2005 while on a European trip from the US to pick up a European delivery Mercedes from Stuttgart. It has a fine central location, great rooms and beautiful enclosed gardens. The owners are very friendly and the meals were great. I was amazed to see that in the past 11 years their rates have not gone up very. For the quality of the location and service their prices are very reasonable

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2016

VERY friendly welcome
Beautiful old building that was very well renovated to be a B&B
Very big rooms
Clean & well maintained
Very close to the center and night life (walking distance)
Nice city view from window
No elevator