1,664 results
All reviews free movies pool table great hotel pedestrian area junior suite excellent location nice room nice bar great shower central location nice stay city trip the heart of the city excellent breakfast comfortable beds per day parking garage
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is tucked away off the street, very quiet. Andrew was at the front desk and he couldn't have been nicer or more helpful! When we asked about food recommendations, his choices were great. When we were traveling for the day to Bruges or Antwerp he had helpful suggestions about the trains and what sights to see! The breakfast was bountiful and very tasty. There were wonderful breads, pastries, scramble eggs, bacon, potatoes one day, meat, cheeses, cereal, yogurt. We had a great stay and would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Construction the hotel, we were on the 5th floor in the back and the noise was minimal.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a really enjoyable stay at the hotel, the room was clean and staff very friendly. I may have wished the bar had a closing time as we played pool and drank cocktails into the early hours. Bar staff were really fun and helpful. Just generally had a great night and would definitely return

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was clean, the bed was comfortable, the food delicious and the staff were really friendly. I travel a lot to Belgium for business and this was hands down the best hotel I have stayed in. Will definitely be returning.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EllenM2861, sales admin at pentahotel Leuven, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Daniel,

Thank you so much for this feedback!
Happy to hear that you had a great stay!

Hope we can welcome you again soon!

Kind regards,
Ellen

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice room, clean and spacious. Bad news for me is that they were renovating the public area during my stay, meaning impossible to sleep as of 7 am. But this was temporary. Breakfast might be improved for a 4-star hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed in the hotel in Sep 2018 for several days, and book a room several months in advance.During my stay I suffered from the constructions noise and was awaken by it early in the morning, every day. I was not notified about this in advance, therefore was unable to reconsider my booking. I complained about this in my checkout, and was said that there is nothing that can be done, and if I wish I can contact the manager via email.I send him a message and he apologized and offered a room upgrade in my future visit if a better room is available. I find this inappropriate, and would expect a partial refund for the inconvenience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TimE2058, Sales Manager at pentahotel Leuven, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr Dolev,

Thank you for sharing your feedback after your first by E-mail so we could reply you in person.
Again we'd like to apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered due to the construction works outside the hotel.
Please rest assured that we already took the appropriate measures to address the problem to the city, who organises the works.
We are actually at this time still looking to receive a detailed planning of the construction site to inform our clients accordingly.
Without this info it's difficult to send out correct info to our future guests. They also book through many different channels and we don't always have the chance to reach them. We give information in the elevators of the hotel and our staff also give as much info that we possibly can give.
I have already offered you a free upgrade to a Junior Suite which seems very reasonable.
I will continue our E-mail conversation in order to come to an agreement.
Best regards,