“Sufficient but nothing special”
Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #170 of 424 Restaurants in Leuven
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I love Thai food and have eaten a great deal of it over the years, much in Thailand itself. The service was attentive and satay was pretty good but the curry was very watery and it just seemed a little lacking in flavor. I would probably go back but it wouldn't be a top choice.

There are newer reviews for Thai House

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Thai House is a good restaurant with plenty of choice and the food is really made with thai ingredients, not european adjusted which is nice. I've been to Thailand a few months from now and I can tell that what we ate at Thai House is the real thai food!
The prices are ok and service pretty good.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The menu looked great with some typical Thai choices. However, although the dishes that I chose did taste vaguely authentic, my main course of fish in a green curry was in batter. Totally unexpected. Overall, just not what I was expecting.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Been there twice. First time the food was excellent, so we went back another time, but only to be disappointed. Apparently we walked in a 15 minutes before the kitchen was about to close and none of the staff was happy with it and it showed. We didn't feel welcome at all. We couldn't order starters and dishes we were allowed to order were overcooked. Quite a contrast with the first time we were there.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Nothing special here. A place where you can grab a quick Thai lunch at a fair price. Lots of activity in the area as it is located by the campus.