All reviews nice evening two nights business trip rear yard ish beers
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Mind the tourist trap. Asking if the menu for 42 euro is available, and after having eaten an entry and the main dish before confirming our dessert, telling you were eating à la carte instead of warning when ordering that we had a limited choice. Prutsers.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Stars_of_Flanders, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Serwir, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Luc

Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel Serwir.

We are sorry to hear that your experience in our Brasserie did not meet your expectations.

Please rest assured that we will give sufficient attention to this matter to avoid it as much as possible in the future.

Thank you again for your valued comments.

I hope we will welcome you again in the near future, this time with a better service.

Kind regards
Team Serwir

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

I stayed two nights. For business trips I can recommend this hotel. First of all personnel is very friendly and helpful. Food is also very good. Very nice place, very good location. I felt in this hotel almost as at home.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Stars_of_Flanders, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Serwir, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Dear Miss/ Mister Rafal Z,

Thank you for your wonderfull review!
Glad to hear you had a good stay.
We're looking forward to welcome you again.

Kind regards, the Serwir Team.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

I had a room in a small but new(ish) block at the rear of the hotel. No road noise here just a clatter from the delivery yard at 06:30. I loved the room but it was too dark in the desk area to work. Add in the high desk and low chair (even when stacked with pillows) and it was difficult to do any work.

Food was great. Staff were polite and helpful. The hotel is a bit out of town. I arrived by rail and as it was sunny I walked - it took 30 minutes. I stayed there because it was close to where a colleague lived who collected me each day. I would definitely stay at Hotel Serwir again if in the area. Tea-making facilities in the room would be a definite improvement.

Room tip: Go for a room in the new block at the back as no road noise.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mister David RW,

Glad to hear you had a good stay at our hotel.
We're looking forward to welcome you again!

Kind regards, the Serwir Team.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

Nice hotel for one or two nights if you travel in the area. Staff is very friendly, but rooms need and update.
Bar service is correct, but breakfast could be more generous considering that hotel has 4 stars.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank josepguixolenc
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Stayed here for one night. Paid full price as did not book in advance. Nothing wrong but nothing impressive receptionists were helpful and friendly tho
Food choice was not great in restaurant and breakfast was mediocre.
Chosen as was out side of the centre and had parking onsite and we had loaded car. City centre hotels all seemed to have only street parking. Excellent shopping mall just across the street.

Room tip: Book thru booking site in advance. We paid more as just arrived on spec
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple