“OH MY WORD!!!! Go!!!!”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Amazing experience

Beautiful, beautiful food and attention to detail!

I had the lobster 6 ways and it was delicious. If I'm honest, it's a little more like 4 dishes with lobster and sauce as two of the dishes have very little lobster. But, in terms of flavours, it's exquisite. And after the scallop starter it was a perfect quantity.

Lovely hosts and fab decor.

We knew it was going to be a pricy evening and I was nervous that it would live up,to my expectations.... It exceeded them.

Relaxed atmosphere and we weren't rushed at all. I'd love to return one day.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We found this place with tripadvisor. We never had a lobster dinner before, and we were really looking forward to this.
The atmosphere in this restaurant is great. Vintage burlesque/Chanel/pearls and bling all around.
We ordered the carroussel menu. Lobster six ways. We also ordered the house wine.
The whole experience is just great. We had a wonderfull evening. The food tasted great and the service was very friendly and helpfull.
This place is a little gem!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Camp style of vintage Chanel dresses, pearls, and fancy furniture. And just in the middle of this original chic - FOOD.. Lobster in six tastes... There is also a nice tarrace, where u can have a coctail to tease the taste :) the owners are there - serving and checking if everything goes fine. Best reastaurant I've ever been to - honestly.

1  Thank mikkami
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The meal was very good - tasty and great concept. Individually, I didn't think each separate dish was 'to write home about', but the concept really won me over. Another reviewer complained about the restaurant being rather snobby about the tap water - I usually ask for tap water as well because bottle water is extremely bad for the environment - the waiter hinted that there was no way I could get a glass of tap water, and I was too embarrassed to ask for it - but I definitely didn't appreciate the attitude. The wines were also overpriced.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We were in Ghent for just a few days on our honeymoon and wanted somewhere special for dinner. Luckily, they had room for us and we were given a beautiful table, by the window, looking out over the canal. The food is incredible. I have not eaten lobster often - so to be able to have it three different ways in one meal was pretty amazing. Each one was delicious - and the wine was excellent too. If you are looking for somewhere to have a very special, memorable meal, this is certainly the place - you will be exceptionally well looked after, and well fed. What more do you need?