“Ms”
other travelers have booked this property
Bedroom Bathroom
Private garten
Castle of the Counts
Graslei and Korenlei by night
Graslei and Korenlei by night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Francesgr...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Good location, uncomfortable apartment.”
Reviewed September 15, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We chose this apartment to be in the centre of Ghent, which it is. A fantastic base to visit other towns in Belgium too. The apartment was well appointed, however, we found it to be furnished with fashionable furniture that offered no comfort and the point of a holiday rental is to be comfortable, after being out all day.
We were unable to open the patio doors to air the apartment due to the amount of Mosquitos that ate us on the first night. My husband had 9 bites on his face... This meant that over the week, the apartment became a bit damp and smelly as there are no other windows....
There were only 2 thin pillows on the bed. We did ask for more, but were told there were scatter cushions, which I was not happy to use as I doubt they get washed after each time the apartment is used.....I ended buying my own.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Dampness and smell of unventilated bathroom
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Oct 1, 2015
Thanks for your review! I m so sorry to hear you didn t find the apartment furnished comfortable. I imagine it must be hard for you to find accomodation that fits your needs, being in a wheelchair and such.
Its such a shame you didn t tell me about the mosquito's, as we always have a mosquito repellent available for guests.
As for our cushions: we always give 6 pillows on the bed for guests, so again, I m sorry to hear this was not enough.
Best wishes, Nina
HonestTra...
“Ms”
Reviewed June 15, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I stayed here with my husband and 16 month old daughter and we loved our time here. The ground floor open plan apartment has a great feel to it.
We were impressed by the style, colours, furnishings and all the attention to detail. If you are travelling with a young baby it is ideal with the cooking utensils, provision of a cot and also the washing and drying facilities in a communal area by the front door.
We drove and found it very easy to find the apartment. The parking directly out front is 11 euro per day but less than 2 mins walk away you can park for 3.5 euro per day.
There is a tram stop just outside the property or with many of the sights just a short distance away, we were able to walk most places.
I definitely would recommend this apartment.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing