“Good service and tasty Sushi”
Review of Tokyo Sushi Ghent

Tokyo Sushi Ghent
Ranked #83 of 942 Restaurants in Ghent
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Made fresh as you order Welcome to our restaurant, we are Tokyo Sushi and you can find us in the heart of Ghent. As the name already reveals, we make delicious sushi. But that's not all we also serve other delicious Asian dishes. We are what they call an Asian fusion cuisine.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Went here on a Wednesday night. I arrived early so there were no other patrons. Enjoyed the sushi platter. It was a bunch of different selections for one person. All the sushi tasted fresh and good. The service was good and attentive. By the time I left the restaurant was quite busy. I would go here again and recommend it to others.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is my sushi restaurant in Ghent. Good sushi for a good price.

The restaurant itself is located in the centre across the townhall. It's a small restaurant and the interior is simplistic, but I like it that way (no typical asian decorations).

The service is always fast and friendly.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I think the best place for different variety of sushi and also other cuisine from asia. The location is superbbb because it is infront of City Hall. You have also a beautiful Terrace. I think the only sushi restaurant with terrace with a view to City hall and different historical building surrounding.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Though I'm not really the sushi expert, I would definitely recommend this restaurant! As a starter we asked a steamed dim sum mix. These weren't bad but not great either. Then we ordered a sushi platter for 2 (at something just under €50) and got fresh, various kinds of bites. The marinated eel was especially good as was the sashimi of salmon, fresh tuna and saint jacques. The rolls were tasteful, especially those with crunchy puffed rice in them!

When you order a platter for 2 you definitely get enough, at a price that is reasonable for sushi. What's also worth coming back is the very friendly staff and quick service. The nice location in the centre of Ghent is also a plus.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The title says it all. Great selection at affordable prices. The platters are particularly great value for money.