“Tasty and healthy but...”
Review of Soup'R

Soup'R
Ranked #2 of 894 Restaurants in Ghent
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Soup'R is the place to be in Ghent, if you're into healthy snacks. It's way beter than the Soup Lounge, which offers a limited choice of soup. On the other hand Soup'R's oven didn't look clean at all. And I mean dirrrty! Same goes for the toilet. Too bad...

4  Thank pinowthebird
There are newer reviews for Soup'R

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This nice soupbar in the center of Ghent is highly recommended. Soup'r offers a tasteful menu of 6 different daily fresh soups and delicious sandwiches. I love the interesting out of the ordinary flavor combinations (carrot soup with backon cubes and crispy onions, to name but one) that you can find on the menu. While I go there on a regular basis (their chicken-cury-apple sandwich is without a doubt the best I've ever had -and keep having :-), I'm still often stunned by the new soups I find on the menu!

1  Thank Arnaud Z
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Big variety of soups, sandwiches and delicious desserts! Every week they surprise you with new recepies! My favourite is carrotsoup with curry and coconutmilk! Lots of choice 4 vegetarians btw!

1  Thank RinataS
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Because ofmy job I have to travel around the world. After falling in love with gazpacho, THE refreshing soup, I try to taste it everywhere I can find it. The Gazpacho at soupr is really at the top of my list. I even took some people I know over there which are not that much into gazpacho, but after tasting it at soup'r they where sold. A must try, certainly when the sun is out.

2  Thank HansDussk
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The soups in this place are truly delicious. They are so good and you can really taste they are made with fresh ingredients. The sandwiches are really good too.

1  Thank Dayna B