“Plenty of opions”

Restaurant & Bar Lof
Ranked #51 of 942 Restaurants in Ghent
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Lof will pleasantly surprise you! As soon as you step into the restaurant and taste the modern cuisine with classical hints, you will know what we mean. The colourful, elegant designs of the restaurant by Christian Lacroix and Designers Guild, in combination with the sublime dishes prepared by Chef Joris Korsten and his team, have awarded the restaurant an enviable reputation.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

A variety of breads and cereals, fruits, and milk products. A very good staff. A bit costly. I have seen that it has latest innovations in foods.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

While staying at the attached hotel, I dined at Lof for a convenient dinner my first night. I was a bit hungry after traveling. I only ordered an entrée and I thought the food was very good but the portions were on the small side. Presentation was excellent and flavor was wonderful, I just wish there was more! I would recommend this restaurant if you are prepared to spend a while dining and you can do a number of courses. I would return.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We ate here twice whlist staying at the Sandton Reylof, each time the hotel recommendations were spot on for me and my family. The setting is beautiful too.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

High tea is always fun and this one is located at a beautiful hotel close to the city center. It's also reasonably priced at €19. However, we arrived 6 min early to our reservation and waited 20 mins to be seated despite the fact that our table was ready. There was an hour delay between each course. Which, I don't mind a long meal but wasn't planning for a 3+ hour stop while the short winter sunlight waned. Staff was very friendly. Not a bad option for a Sunday and if you don't have anything pressing.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Restaurant of hotel Sandton Grand Reylof. Nice location, impressive building.
Food was very tasty, staff friendly.
If you stay at the hotel, enjoy a dinner or lunch...