“Pleasant restaurant”

Trio's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was the most recent of many visits over the years. It's a pleasant enough restaurant which does not pretend to be anything more than it is. The service was attentive and the meal was reasonably priced for a tourist centre.

1  Thank Mfpcj
There are newer reviews for Trio's

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This little restaurant was just right. Food was excellent, especially local dishes. A young man served us who spoke excellent English and was so helpful, even came back to recommend places to visit. I would highly recommend this delightful cosy restaurant and prices were quite reasonable compared to some. We would certainly go back.

2  Thank Doo K
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I were celebrating 40 years of marriage and decided to go to Belgium. We read some of the reviews and decided to go there mainly for the mussels, but unfortunately they did not have them that day. Instead we had the pate foi for starters, and my husband had the veal and I decided on the rabbit. Both were excellenttly prepared and to the right point.
We decided to go the next day for the mussels and the experience was even better.The couple who owns the place are really nice people, I even got a beautiful gift for the anniversary, a tipical belgium embroidered jam cover.
We strongly recommend this place for the food and the atmosphere.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This place is cozy and offers a local food. It has also an acceptable price quality. The wine is okay, have tried beter one. The amuse was great, but the courses were good enough. Perhaps I am not a big fan of local food: Eel in green sauce and chicken in water zooi. For ones who want to try local in a cozy atmosphere, this is a place to be!

1  Thank Civetfan
Reviewed June 25, 2012

A nice 'old-fashioned' restaurant in a small alley with friendly staff and great local specialties as Paling in 't groen, Waterzooi and Rabbit with prunes