“I used to hate a mushroom soup, now I love it because of Bridge”
Review of Bridge

Bridge
Ranked #80 of 997 Restaurants in Ghent
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I used to hate a mushroom soup, and I have never thought I would eat again... but it's miracle. I love it after eating a soup here. It was light and simple, but really tasty. I'm not sure because I was in charch and outside in the cold weather a while, maybe my body was craving something warm my body. My husband (& I) enjoyed beer as well. This place is located near St Baafskathedraal. We will be back defiantly if we will be back to Ghent.

1  Thank sakuyamamomiton

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Brilliant find, my partner had the mussels which was a Huge portion!

Service was very good, with a good selection of beers. A brilliant find considering its right in the centre of a tourist trap!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Nice restaurant in a good location. The food and service were good, can recommend the beef stew. Might seem a bit pricey but is actually quite average for Ghent.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food was very nice, a good range of options and menus in various languages. Very helpful staff and a great atmosphere inside. If I am back in Gent again I will definately be coming back to Bridge and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Good selection of beers in city centre. In fact there are so many in the list it is difficult to know where to start!! The Good Beer Guide to Belgium would be very handy! Or you could use the Random Method e.g. open the list with your eyes closed, bring down forefinger to open page and say " One of these please" usually works OK? Cheers!