“So glad we stopped here!!”
Review of Passion

Passion
Ranked #60 of 894 Restaurants in Ghent
Cuisines: Belgian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: friendly welcome and worth trying out the Flemish dishes. Reasonable value.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We had walked for an hour looking for a place to eat. Usually my husband has the good nose for where to eat, but he wasn't getting anything. Just as we were ready to give up, we passed Passion, and decided it was perfect for our last night in Belgium, our first evening in Gent. I decided to order the Ghent Beef Stew, and it is THE beef stew that I've been trying to make for years! (Unsuccessfully, of course...) the seafood salad that my husband had was excellent as well. The food? delicious; the service? exceptional. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Sarah P
There are newer reviews for Passion

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Booked our table prior to coming to Ghent via hotel website. Food and Belgian beers were excellent. Did a little test, first time I have done this and was pleased that Passion passed it!
When we arrived I noticed that my wife had a slightly dirty knife, so I left it, until we had our food brought over, to see if the waiters would spot it and change it. Well to my delight, just before the Food was brought over, the waiter spotted it and removed it and brought a new clean one. To me, That shows the sign of a good restaurant and staff that care. Well done Passion, we'll be back.

1  Thank Gotobedspotty
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Have eaten at this restaurant several times and it's always been good. Very professionally run
and the service is excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

1  Thank antontyrol
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I was with a group of 7 other people walking the streets of Ghent looking for a place for dinner on a Tuesday evening. Fortunately, Passion was able to seat us without a reservation. This restaurant serves traditional Belgium meals. I had rabbit for the 2nd time in a week and it was a toss-up which rabbit dish I preferred (here it was in an onion gravy, my previous rabbit was in a prune gravy). Just in case you didn't get enough on your plate, the waiter comes around with seconds -- forget your diet if you dine at Passion! Service was efficient, but not overwhelming. Prices were in line with similar restaurants in Ghent.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Chose this place because it was near our hotel and looked good. Food and service were both great. We both selected traditional Belgian fodder, fish and rabbit stew. Both were nicely presented and tasted great. I had the Dame Blanche for dessert, which we shared. This was really nice with a great dark chocolate sauce. Prices were average for Belgium. Overall we couldn't fault it.