We visited this restaurant for lunch on a Sunday, attracted by the TripAdvisor reviews. We sat in the outdoors area, which is actually a large room closed on three sides, with a canvas roof, and were immediately enveloped by cigarette smoke. The service was slow and the food average. Perhaps the indoor restaurant offers another experience but as far as we are concerned, we will not be going back.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.