“Not bad ”
Review of Le Binome

Le Binome
Ranked #1 of 363 Restaurants in Namur
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I came here with my 3 friends after I saw the review on TripAdvisor, I am surprised with such high rating, it is good yes, but nothing was special
The waiter was helpful and very friendly that's why I gave 3 stars, the food was nicely presented but I give the taste 6/10. Over all my experince was not bad but not that great
I don't think I'll be back

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed by this small restaurant. The service was great, welcoming, attentive, helpful yet not too intrusive. The space is very cozy, I prefer the charm of small restos. As for the food, it speaks for itself. It was fresh, balanced, nicely plated. Also it has very fair prices for the food it offers. I would go back!

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a restaurant to meet with friends and celebrate my birthday. I chose Le Binome based on the rating of trip advisor and proved to be a great choice. I made the reservation and Frederick, the maître was very helpful, arranged the table as advised and even went one step further to put name tags for each guest. The food choices were nice, the portions were fair, and the quality outstanding. All my guests were very pleased with the choice of venue. Keep up the good work. Hope to come back.

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

... dropped in for lunch .Had set menu plus Chardonnay. Really enjoyed it.Lot of good food for the money. Friendly service. Wife and daughter chose from the menu.No complaints

Reviewed August 1, 2017

On the way to England, we stopped in Namur for the Night and were directed to the Le Binome by our B&B hosts. Excellent food, more excellent presentation of the food, superb wine and a delicious dessert. English was spoken!
All in all superb.