If you are looking for any typical "Belgian" atmosphere, this is the place to go. I went there with my family and all the stories I heard about this place are true:
1) people come here to enjoy the meatballs with fries (only 8,5€)
2) very folksy atmosphere...large tables with white paper on it
3) The boss likes to drink and his voice is very loud when he has drunk a little...he yells through the restaurant
4) If Guy, the boss, don't like you, you're in trouble.... but if he likes you, he comes and drinks a beer with you...very emotional guy
5) the food is EXCELLENT !! The meatballs are prepared in a sauce with sirop of Liege, very typical
6) It is always full
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.