All reviewscobblestone alleylovely hotelcentral areathe ground floorwooden beamsold buildingbelgian frieswalking distanceroom was spaciousbohemiancentrereceptiontaxicomfortkettle
Reviewed May 25, 2016

This gem is down a cobblestone alley in the center of old Liege, a few steps from the river and more restaurants and shops than you could ever want. It is peculiarly modern and hip and lovely while being built in a jumble of old buildings. They serve a wonderful breakfast buffet - you could get breakfast cheaper, but probably not much better. The staff is great. My room was modest, but comfortable, new and more than adequate. The only downside is that the neighborhood switches from being hip and busy during the day and on weekends to a bit urban sketchy when everything closes down.

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms are up narrow stairs, so get a lower one if this matters to you.
Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Eric D
Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

Oh my Goodness what a gem of a hotel in the centre of liage . Thanks to my daughter and her boyfriend who live in Liage for booking it for us I don't think they have stayed there themselves however what a fabulous choice. A little Tardis. You do not expect to see what you do when you enter the massive door from the Alleyway. It is a stunningly beautiful welcoming hotel. The lady owner cannot do enough for you. We only stayed one night as we were passing through after visiting our daughter. However I wish it could have been longer . The room we were in was up a short flight of stairs but it was no problem as we only had a overnight bag. It was Beautifully laid out with such a comfortable bed and beautifully presented bathroom. The decor was very new looking and modern much to our taste exceptionally high quality . We had breakfast in the morning too in the beautifully appointed breakfast room down stairs with a great selection of French fare. I asked for porridge how boring I hear you ask but for my diet that is what I would of liked. However they did not have any so I ate eggs which were fab too.we along with my daughter and her boyfriend all ate the breakfast. We would highly recommend this hotel. A must see whilst in Liage. The only down side for us was we thought we had been quoted a Bed with breakfast rate when it was in fact an extra. No biggy really. Just a bit confusing at checkout .

3  Thank eburn6
Reviewed April 28, 2016

This is a lovely hotel, conveniently located within easy walking diatsnce of the cathedral and some beautiful shops. Along En Neuvice you will find an excellent cheese shop, a small wine shop (Oscar Concept Store) and an excellent leather bag shop (Hariga-Closon). 5 minutes walk to many excellent independent boutiques and shops. Rooms are simple but we'll appointed. WiFi available at no charge. Good continental breakfast with very good home made preserves and breads. Parking is two minutes away. Worth noting that the hotel does not have a lift and the stairs are narrow (it is a very old building) but this doesn't detract from the stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David J
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

This 5 year old hotel stands few steps from the main center, near the market place. Accommodation very well designed and very comfortable I am hotelier myself. We had very good service with Julie and Alice asking for restaurant reservations transfers etc... Breakfast is also very good. We would return in an heart beat.

1  Thank Archie8816
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

This was a last minute find and it couldn't have been more rewarding. The building and decor is funky and modern yet charming; the breakfast buffet was fresh and featured good-quality artisanal products and the room was spacious, clean and well thought-through. The location, in the heart of Liege's old town, is as good as you can ask for and at the front desk, Julie and her colleague, Alice, took excellent care of us, providing the level of service normally expected from a five star establishment. (Extra marks for Julie!)

1  Thank pepitastylefile