Although the hotel was OK in other respects I have never in my life seen a dirtier TV controller.... which felt horribly sticky in my hand as soon as I picked the thing up.
It had not be cleaned for a long time and I would rather not imagine how it got to be in this filth embedded state.
Things like this are the reason Trip Advisor exists for me, as the hotel will hopefully clean up it's act after reading this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ramada Plaza Hotel Liege! The hotel is a beautifully converted 17th-century convent located in the historic city centre on the banks of the river La Meuse. Our centrally located, 4-star hotel is less than 15 minutes walk from the central station and shopping area. FREE internet access for all guests. Only a few minutes by car from the Liege airport, the industrial parks of Herstal, Vise, Angleur and Sart Tilman are within easy reach. The university of Liege is also close by. Motorways to Germany, Holland, France, Luxembourg, Brussels and Liege are accessible within a short space of time and we offer free hotel parking for guests. Liege offers a wealth of tourist, cultural and commercial attractions all year round. With a great selection of museums, shows, exhibitions, concerts and gastronomic delights! We look forward to ensuring our guests experience a truly enjoyable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Plaza Liege City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Liege City Hotel
- Ramada Hotel Liège
- Liège Ramada
- Plaza Liege City Center Ramada