“A very nicely used ex-laboratory inspired by Albert Einstein.”
Review of Le Labo 4

Le Labo 4
Ranked #129 of 636 Restaurants in Liege
Cuisines: French, Contemporary, International
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“A very nicely used ex-laboratory inspired by Albert Einstein.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

It was a nice experience to stay in a restaurant which used to be a LAB. All the equipment was smartly used for the restaurant. They have very nice ambiance and the food? Was perfect. They are proud to serve Belgian fries just as it should be served. The owner has a great wine sources so I can only suggest trying some of their nice bottles of French and Italian Wine. The restaurant is in a very center and provides free parking for the guests! Sitting inside the LAB and in the outside garden is outstanding. You will be surrounded by inspiring atmosphere shining from the University. Regarding the food I tried a duck and was very good. Also the Belgium Fries were served (I prefer with tartar sauce) fresh and crunchy.

• Visited July 2013

Liege, Belgium
“Treated terribly”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My friends and family were visiting me and we were celebrating a friends birthday. I booked a table for 8 at lunch time several days in advance. When we arrived, the waiter claimed not to have my reservation and they could not accomodate us because there was a party of 100 people arriving. It was clear that we had been erased from the diary when they had got such a big group booking. No apologies and I was made to feel an idiot and like it was my fault. I will never set foot in the place again and I recommend that you don't either!

• Visited March 2013