All reviews railway station liege guillemins multi storey our room was spacious hotel is in a great location short stay euros per night would stay here again budget hotel city centre small hotel breakfast was included yogurt scrambled eggs car park noise tv
Reviewed July 30, 2018

We enjoyed our 1-night stay at Universe. The room was comfy and clean - we had a quiet sleep and so did our car in the nearby parking garage (€10).

Most important in the hot summer of 2018 was an a/c that did the job. Cool!

From the hotel is a 20 minutes walk to the city centre. Easy-peasy.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

6 persons on bicycles and servicecar en route to Paris stayed one Night at this super hotel. Special service from minute one when receptionist carried luggage (for 6 persons) inside from the doubleparked car. There were some faults and problems which were well solved or compensated. Rooms were very large and luxuary and one of them even with an extra TV in the bathroom. Unfortunately the brasserie were close for the season. Breakfast and coffee fine. Missed though a softboiled egg and honey. Don’t hesitate to book here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2018

I have been there just for one night for business.
Position is not that comfortable to get to the city center; I walked almost 30 minutes to get there (and I'm quite fast ;-)); may be position is more s uitable for train station, but in my case I didn't need it.
My room was very small, difficult to join part of the room, since the space bewteen bed and wall was very tight and there was also the table as obstacle.
Bath , however, was big enough.
Breakfast as standard in Europe.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2018

Room 334 - rusty plug in basin, smelly bed linen, I paid for a double bed in a double room they tried to give me a twin room and that they were fully booked. As a single female traveller I was propositioned whilst eating dinner in the restaurant. The breakfast was lovely...

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2018

Small hotel, although situated on a main artery, still very quiet, we enjoyed the view on the Calatrava train station. Be aware that at this stage, the neighbourhood is under heavy refurbishing works, which can lead to serious noise. Room was small enough but very clean, the bathroom was clean too, but we found a cheese box left by the previous client, so much for the staff... The receptionist was keen enough to prepare coffee for us as we left before the kitchen and breakfast opening hours.

Date of stay: January 2018