“Good Italian restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Brussels, Belgium
“Good Italian restaurant”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I called to make a reservation, but the restaurant wasn't open so I was forwarded to the voice mail. I could leave a message and would get a call back. And a few hours later my reservation was complete. Nice service!

The restaurant wasn't too crowded for a Saterday night. With our apéritif came 2 appetizers, both very good. I ordered the tagliatelle pesto with beans and scampi. My wife had a vegetarian dish. Both dishes were very good, portions sufficient. I wanted to try a dessert, but had more then enough with my main course. I really want to try their tiramisu, so I'll return to taste it.

This is not the cheapest Italian restaurant, but it is very good. The only thing that bothered me was that everything went a bit fast. I was still chewing my last bite and they were already cleaning my plate...

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Frederik85

Hasselt
“Too expensive”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

This restaurant was recommended by some friends of mine. I was not impressed, however.
The menu ranges from pizza (quite cheap) over pastas (midprice) up to the finest cuts of beef (very expensive).
My steak was tasty (not the best I've ever had, but it was more than okay). However, it came with close to nothing aside: just a steak, some sauce, and one brocolli flower, one small part of a carrot, and one very small croquette filled with cheese (I am not sure about this to be honest, but it tasted just fine). The tiramisu (very small portions) I had afterwards was perfect, close to being the best I ever had.
So, was I dissattisfied? Not really. The food was great, though I would have appreciated some extras to go with my steak. I just feel like the food is overpriced. There are better finds in Hasselt.

• Visited December 2011
“Best Italian in Hasselt”
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Good Italian food for a reasonable price. Looking for good Italian food, don't look any further.

2 Thank Redhotchilipepper75
“probably the best italian restaurant in the region”
Reviewed November 20, 2010

the brothers otatti are incredibile! Mario is a great cook: not only the pizzas are the best in town also the other dishes are from a high level. Felice is the maitre and makes jokes all the time so if you are looking for a nice place to eat in hasselt, visit arlecchino.

hasselt
“finest italian cuisine in the city”
Reviewed April 2, 2010

Fratelli Felice and Mario started this restaurant 25 years ago. Since than they have grown from beeing the best pizza place to the best italian cuisine in town. Don't hesitate. It's worth wile.