Holiday Inn Hasselt
Holiday Inn Express Hasselt(Hasselt)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Breakfast included
$54
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Inn By Radisson Hasselt(Hasselt)(Great Value!)
$79
$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

Hassotel(Hasselt)
$126
The Century(Hasselt)
$98
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel, Hasselt(Hasselt)(Great Value!)
$87
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
$101
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsone nightnice hotelcoach tourpedestrian zonetwo double bedsdirect accessbreakfast buffetlarge underground car parkmeeting roomtown centreshops and restaurantsring roadfree parkingyogurtpillowsbelgiumbrasserie
Reviewed May 5, 2018

Very nice week at Hasselt. Hotel is close to the citycenter so not far to walk. The people who work there are all very nice and answer all your questions. We are sure that we come back to this Hotel.

Greetings

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel-cmanager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hasselt, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Guest,

Please accept our thanks for redacting the so agreable point of view about your stay at Holiday Inn Hasselt hotel.

It's great you spent a satisfying stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed our location at the edge of Hasselt's city centre. We are glad our staff made you feel well taken care. Thank you for complimenting them.

The whole team really do look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on many more occasions.

My best wishes,

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Hotel upon arrival is clean and modern looking and right in the centre of Hasselt. Check in was smooth and hassle free. Allocated room on 3rd floor and advised I was upgraded to a new room.
Room was roomy and had all the items necessary for a room of this stature. Bathroom was tastefully decorated and is complemented with a large shower that was perfect after a hard day in the sun. TV has lots of channels including BBC1 and 2 which is nice and you often don’t get this. Other items of use in the room include coffee facilities,safe,iron/board and complementary water. If you don’t wish to have your room serviced you can let the maid know with the door hanger and you will get a voucher for €5 to redeem in the restaurant, they will still give you towels to replace the used ones, a great idea!!!!!

The on-site restaurant has a small menu but food was delicious, however very expensive. I didn’t try the breakfast as they wanted to charge €18!! Maybe this is something they could look into.

Overall a very good experience and will more than likely stay here again and have no issues in a recommendation to other travellers.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Hotel-cmanager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hasselt, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

Allow us to thank you for your very detailed point of view concerning your time at Holiday Inn Hasselt.

We are delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay with us and we thank you for your recommendation.

We are pleased our location in the town center were to your convenience. It's great the room you were allocated suited you in terms of space, and amenities in addition to the bathroom with all its advantages. It's rewarding to receive your feedback about our tasty breakfast despite your finding it over-rated.

We take note of your remark. We thank you for appreciating our services as well as the modern facilities and cleanliness of our hotel. We are happy our team had offered you satisfying services.

We hope that we have the pleasure of seeing you again soon. Warmest regards,

Reviewed April 20, 2018

Stayed for one night.

This was clearly the best of all HIs that I ever visited on all continents
- tidy and clean
- stylish way above average
- decorated and finished with superb taste
- absolutely lovely and helpful staff
- great shower room - way above HI standards
- everything feels like dream home of a modern business person

Having said that I would definitely rate this HI higher than all HIs and higher than most Crowne Plazas too

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel-cmanager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hasselt, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Dear Guest,

Please accept our thanks for communicating your positive and very detailed point of view regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Hasselt.

It's a great pleasure for us to read your satisfaction after your passage in our establishment. We are happy all were up to your expectations.

Thank you for mentioning our hotel' cleanliness, decoration, comfort and modern facilities.
We are pleased to know you considered your room of good value for price.

We appreciate your kind words toward our staff.
The entire team look forward to the pleasure of seeing you for your next visit.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 6, 2018

very good hotel let down by very high parking charges even when the car park is mostly empty overnight.Helpfull staff to recommend alternative parking . Hotel guest should have free parking . Rooms were a bit too hot and had to lower the heating

Room Tip: For 4 people need to have 4 bath towels, One tiny complementary bottle of water to share by 4 people , not good. No creamer for coffee/tea
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel-cmanager, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hasselt, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

Dear Vijay,

Our sincere thanks for taking the time to post this review about your recent stay.

We would like to thank you and your family for choosing to make our hotel your base for your visits to Hasselt, it is always a pleasure to welcome back returning guests.

We regret you find our parking charges a little excessive at €16/24 hours, we thank you for your observations and will be taking them into consideration.

We are glad you were able to adjust the heating to your requirements.

Your kind words about the friendly and professional service from our team members are much appreciated.

We all certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on many more occasions.

Best wishes,
Marita Kral, Front office manager

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

So about the hotel.. the entrance is ok nothing special, so I took the elevator to the 3th floor wich seems to be renovated as what the front office staff member mentioned during check-in.

Nice patchy carpet pattern that leads from the elevator to the room.

When entering my room, it gaved me an ok feeling, visually it looked clean and it gaved me the idea that it was a good “home” for the two weeks that Im staying there.

What I didnt liked if it was sort of say “renovated”:
- The towel rack was loose
- The toiletpaper holder was loose
- Waterboiler for making tea or coffee was broken
* This was fixed and replaced after a phonecall

Then an everyday super annoying moment, even when I did my showers w care and carefully there was always a small puddle of water on the bathroom floor. So the towel what I’ve put there was always soaked!

I know the bathroom is small but putting a door there isn’t convient. If you’re renovating and spending money anyway better put a sliding door for a more “spacious” feeling and not having to step away and being pushed in a corner when you have to close or open the door from the inside.

I also had a lot of clothing with me, there was not enough storage where I could easily fold, hang and store away my garments.

Then housekeeping:

They did a pretty ok job.
- I still found some dust on the tv closet
- under the two beds, still a pile of old dust and old foodcrums of the previous guests
* Made a call they said they would’ve speak to housekeeping about it but still no difference... did not clean that mess up!

Breakfast:

- Really liked the morning staff during breakfast, super friendly:)
- pretty ok big assortiment to choose from!

One thing I didnt liked was about this morning, I stood at the toaster, from the kitchen came a lady haven’t seen her before, not even dressed yet in her outfit also eating, carrying a tray with small bread pieces placed it in front of me she went back opened the door with her foot, didnt saw her after.

Such a shame

I started with a 7 for the hotel topped it up to an 8, but now after, giving the hotel an 6,5.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Hotel-cmanager, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hasselt, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear Miquel,

Thank you very much for sharing your personal opinion with us, it allows us to improve our service.

We appreciate your detailed comments about your recent stay. Concerning your room, we do try to maintain all our hotel on a regular basis, so we urge our guests to inform us of any issues they may encounter.

We are pleased that the small matters in your room were quickly taken care of. We have taken note of your remarks concerning the bathroom and a lack of storage for a longer stay. Constructive comments from our recent guests are always welcome and we will be taking them into consideration.

I do apologise for the issues regarding the cleanliness of your room, we owe it to ourselves to provide quality services to our guests, your satisfaction being our utmost priority.

I will be taking this up with the relevant manager. I will also be discussing the problem with the service at breakfast.We are very grateful for your mention of the friendly and professional service you received from our team members, it is very rewarding.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back for a more enjoyable stay in the future.

Best regards,