“Very good place to go for sushi!”

Oishii Sushi Grill & More
Ranked #90 of 265 Restaurants in Hasselt
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

First time we did go to Oishii, we had the intention that we didn't get too much food for our money, but we have given it another try and the last time we went there it was even too much. It's not cheap but the quality is outstandig. In the neighbourhood of Limburg, the best place to eat sushi.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I tried the hot Japanese food in this restaurant, which was very tasty, but there were not many options.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I've been to Oishii a couple of times and the sushi is always great. Fresh and nice portions. I always take a variaty of sushi to be able to taste new things. The edamame in combination with the gyoza is a nice starter. The sake don proves that this restaurant is more than only great sushi.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

The food really refined and nicely presented. the restaurant itself is just a bit dull and poorly decorated. We didn't like the terrace too much either. For take away, this restaurant is really recommendable.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

I'm a student, studying in Hasselt, and a friend of mine recommended the Oishii to me. For a mere 15 euro, you get a miso soup, a main course and two drinks if you're a student and visit around noon.

The miso soup is delicious, it really is. I've been to Japan town in San Fran and I like the Oishii better.

I've tasted the duck, eel and salmon; all are to die for ! Honestly !

The waiters are mostly Asian and speak good Dutch and English. No flaws in service at all.

I really do recommend you stop by if you want a classy, good-tasting meal for a low price.

1  Thank Dominique0929203