“Food was OUTSTANDING!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Visited Nostalgia based on hotel recommendation. I thought the food was absolutely outstanding! The grilled pork tenderloin I ordered was the best I've ever experienced at a restuarant! All the food was great... even the baked potato tasted better than I've had before. The service and atmosphere were excellent. Overall a very enjoyable experience at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend Nostalgia to anyone visiting in the Hasselt area. It is worth the trip!

1  Thank Steve B

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Nothing was bad but nothing good or special either. Staff was not unfriendly but didn't give that special feeling. Food was average, lacked attention.. was just not special again.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Heard a lot of good things about this place. Went there with someone from work took a mix gril for 2 with meat and fish. And it was good... friendly staff, tasty food, good value for money. Nothing fancy but good food and a nice place.

1  Thank Xavier P
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I wanted to come to this restaurant on two grounds, one of which being that it seemed to always be full, and secondly the reviews on this website.

I am not sure that I can share some of this enthusiasm that other reviewers have offered, but I would say that the restaurant gives a decent offering, and fair value for money.

My evening meal was served in a generous portion, and was reasonably tasty and homely food.

I think this restaurant is a fair bet for a good feed, but would not go beyond that on the basis of my meal.

2  Thank Kolonialtraveller
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food is amazingly good! Prices are ok. Only bad thing I can think off is that the portions are way to big. Its like the only restaurant were I'm not able to finish my dishes. But hey, that 's not a problem at all I guess. Service is perfect. They are friendly and straight to the point with their reservations. Definitely best restaurant of Hasselt, not need to search further. This is the place were you want to spend your night out! (or eat your lunch of course)