“Restaurant Show”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Really good food, cooked in front of you. Fun for families with kids and groups of friends.
The best way is to choose among the set menus.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

It's was my first experience of a Japanese restaurant, and a highly enjoyable one it was. We were given a kimono to wear, different colour for each party. The staff were so friendly and spoke good English (which was a relief as I didn't know what to order). Our dinner was cooked I front on us by a highly entertaining chef. He quickly and expertly cooked our four courses, explaining what he was doing as he went along.
The food was delicious, and unlike Chinese meals when you feel hungry 15 minutes later, we were all full til the next morning.
A great night out. Go if you can.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Having just moved to Mons, I was pleasantly surprised to hear that there was a Japanese Tepanyaki restaurant in town. From the moment I walked through the door, the staff were polite and attentive. They spoke good English, which was a relief as my French is non-existant and this did not seem to bother them. The interior of the restaurant is bright, modern and clean. The food was first rate. I went for one of the set menus which offered fish and meat, which allowed me to sample the variations on offer. The chef was again very polite and a master of his craft, it was pure entertainment to watch this expert create my lunch in front of me. The only criticisim I have is that you will have to spend a few euros to enjoy your visit, quite expensive, but I think that is Belgium in general. Would I go back? You better believe I would! This is a great dining experience that should be tried at least once. Brill!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We dined here one evening in late November and aside from one other party of 5 in the restaurant, that was it. What we really wanted was sushi and were disappointed with it when it arrived. Not quite what we are used to...even though we were told by others who had been to Osaka that the sushi was good. Although service was good (almost too good - the staff seemed at a loss as to what to do, given the lack of customers at that time!), the food was average and not really worth a return visit by us. That said, friends of ours celebrated a family birthday at Osaka and said it is a fantastic experience to have your birthday there! The staff really go out to make your day special.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

We have been here a couple of times now over the past year. The food is excellent as well as the service. It's a super place for a large group! It's a japanese grill restaurant where the cook everything right in front of you. The lobster meal is exceptional, if you like seafood I suggest you try that one.